Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Start

After some thought the importance of enacting a blog to catalogue my writing would be of crucial importance, and so here it is - RUminations.

I am not quite sure how it will all take shape just yet, but the idea is to catalogue my writings soon after they are written or ready to be unveiled, in the hopes that some may show up to offer respective criticism. I welcome critiques sweet, sharp-tongued and all in-between, that is, so long as they are sincere and coherent. In the case of my reviews, I suppose that would open the doors to the possibility of critiques of critiques.

I am not sure to what extent I will post fiction, if any at all. I will make postings when I add new works to my poetry page on www.postpoems.com/members/rudyalbums, but I add new poetry sparingly, and thankfully so.

For the moment, I will post links to my Amazon page, which contains all reviews I have written since January 2001 - then I was 13 and did not know what the hell I was doing, yet I have been compelled to erase so little of that early work - as well as a few recent articles I have written for Seton Hall University's Setonian.

No comments:

Post a Comment